High Plains Shenanigans - w/ Pr0n

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I've been away a while.... managed to take iron to those that need it. Shepherded the tired iron home, with some complications.

Managed to score some Spinney Abbey Monk & Disorderly Cider.

nzXDrelh.jpg

I THINK that munchkin liked Vivian's Cheese Ball from A Chef's Life.

fyPVeXih.jpg

Yy1COqUh.jpg

Qlftu9Fh.jpg

Sausage Crepes on the High Plains!

5TSRSnSh.jpg

Amazing Ribs on the High Plains:

A3lsdzSh.jpg

8TSCQjch.jpg

Z0vdbqAh.jpg

cuDEk9yh.jpg

Proud to say that I'm flying x 4 this week + x 1 in the Sim. 102 until retirement.
On Time. On Target. First Time. Every Time. - Standard.

Someone's gotta teach 'em!

Best regards and thin blue.

OUTSTANDING! :thumb: I love cheese balls.I am gonna do a blue cheese one for me and baby boy Christmas Eve,to go with the RARE PRIME RIB! Medium tenderloin for the ladies.

Wind. Freaking wind. We have two seasons on the High Plains
Hot brown skies and wind
Cold brown skies and wind

Wind$&@“@“@&$
Food looks grand

OUTSTANDING! :thumb: I love cheese balls.I am gonna do a blue cheese one for me and baby boy Christmas Eve,to go with the RARE PRIME RIB! Medium tenderloin for the ladies.

Hoss

You're all over it, brother.

I suggest substituting out some dried cranberries for the dates.
Double the bacon.

Rest of this Cheese Ball recipe is friggin' amazing. I've got it split between 2 pyrex containers, and we're down to about 1/8 cup at this point (with no outside help/assistance).

Love the steaks you've got on deck for the next holiday, brother.

Great looking Gal and cook! Congrats on 102. I used a day countdown free google link. Fun the check everytime work taxed me. How many days until search and bookmarked it. :becky:

That's some good stuff Marc, Munchkin's got it going there as the paddle is the best part.

Now your down to 101 Marc. The grub looks great and the munchkin is getting cuter and bigger every day.

Everything in that post looked great, but Munchkin over 'shadowed' everything!! What an absolute cutie!! No doubt she keeps you guys on your toes.

Everything in that post looked great, but Munchkin over 'shadowed' everything!! What an absolute cutie!! No doubt she keeps you guys on your toes.

Just wait until the boys come a knocking at the door for her, Marc's going to need a 12 gauge Coach Gun in his arms when he greets Munchkin's suitors. Good luck Marc I've been there done that, now my Son-in-law understands the plight of all fathers of girls as his three are creeping toward that age.

Last edited:
Back