KCBS membership card suggestion -- thoughts on it

smoke-n-my-i's

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I have wondered why KCBS doesn't put an expiration date on their membership cards. A lot of places do that as a way of showing when their time has expired.

I would think that would help eliminate a hassle when late sign up's for a comp., etc. Just show your card, and your in. That would eliminate the updated list between comps and KCBS all the time. Then if a question does arise, let the rep settle it. The reps could have an updated master list of memers, judges etc.

The only hassle would be for KCBS to send out a new updated card when our fees are paid. What else are we paying for... hotel discounts, BullSheet????

That makes sense to me... With the charging an extra $25 at comps you would think that they should have the most up to date information in front of them....

That makes sense to me... With the charging an extra $25 at comps you would think that they should have the most up to date information in front of them....

You would think so, but with modern technology, and instant website access, etc., anything can go wrong.

I was also thinking that if there was a question, just flash them the card and smile.... :mrgreen: Just a way to verify things in my eyes.... of course, it would mean that either KCBS would have to make sure everyone got a new card at renewal time, and that would mean more $$$ out of their pocket to send us a new card every year.

On another note, why not let us renew for more than one year, say 2, 5, 10, or lifetime, and get a discount for multiple years....

Now that would be a benefit....

Back