Free Kosmo's Products

Bummer, I guess I was to late. I am blaming the wife for making me do work around the house instead of checking in on the Brethren site!! :p

Hi Kosmo,
I would like to try your pork injection. I ordered a sample of the soak. What is the difference between the soak and injection? Also how long would a sample injection order last me? Just for 1 butt? Thanks!

Hi Kosmo,
I would like to try your pork injection. I ordered a sample of the soak. What is the difference between the soak and injection? Also how long would a sample injection order last me? Just for 1 butt? Thanks!

i usually get 2 butts out of the small 1/2 pound pack

Hi Kosmo,

You should get at least 3 to 4 butts out of the sample pork injection. The difference between the Soak and the Injection is just that one is injected and one is soaked. The soaked does much more though. it will do chops, ribs, tenderloins whatever or you like.

You should get at least 3 to 4 butts out of the sample pork injection. The difference between the Soak and the Injection is just that one is injected and one is soaked. The soaked does much more though. it will do chops, ribs, tenderloins whatever or you like.

Awesome, thank you!

I can't get the link to work! Guess the Brethren tore up the place again! :)

Got mine today and can't wait to try it out. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got mine today too and I'm excited to try it out!!! :whoo:This is my first Kosmos product...what pork product would you suggest I soak first? Or, can this be used on other meat as well? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I usually brine my chicken and I've been itching to try the Chicken Soak too!

I got mine today too and I'm excited to try it out!!! :whoo:This is my first Kosmos product...what pork product would you suggest I soak first? Or, can this be used on other meat as well? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I usually brine my chicken and I've been itching to try the Chicken Soak too!

Tenderloin or Pork Chops are easy and quick. I love the Tenderloin myself.

wow just got my kosmo's pork soak sample today you really know the meaning of quicky!! i think pork chops might just be on the menu for the weekend!!!

Must have been VERY limited time... link is no longer functional... :tsk:

Must have been VERY limited time... link is no longer functional... :tsk:

Ditto. Hopefully we'll be faster next time. Looks like a buncha people got to try this product.

Thank you, Kosmo's Q, for this generous offer.

Mine arrived today too.
Have you done a butt Kosmo?
Thank You again:clap2:

Paul

Back