55gal Over Under Smoker Input Wanted

smily

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
ok have to Barrels food grade and they have a coating on the inside REMINDS me of Primer Brown anyone else do one of these? Have and burn experinces to share???

Here is a link to what im goin for putting pics in a post escape me ATM.

http://bbq.netrelief.com/pits/metalpit/bigbaby/build_big_baby_metal_bbq_pit.shtml

drawling is a bit crude and off but lower in the post is the real deal.

love the shot of JOK3r's

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=71562&page=1

hope to burn at least 1 barrel this weekend.

:smile:

what yal think................................?

ok have to Barrels food grade and they have a coating on the inside REMINDS me of Primer Brown anyone else do one of these? Have and burn experinces to share???

I'm still burning one of those out that I've had for 8 months!

I'm still burning one of those out that I've had for 8 months!

:eek: LOLOLOLLOL how hot ya gettin it ??????

it glows red its ready ima torch these suckas

IMHO that is

Hope your welding ability is better than your grammar. Your gonna need it with a HF welder. Please post pics.

Hope your welding ability is better than your grammar. Your gonna need it with a HF welder. Please post pics.

Grammer sux but hope not a prerequsite no spell checker so oops :roll:

havent welded since hi-school 20 some years ago but i am good with my hands (they make things better than they type)

anyway need a challenge and want a beast.

and will post pics as soon as i figure how to put them in the thread and not on foto bucket

OK, been reading all your threads on this cooker, just wondering why you need a welder?
I've seen several of that style smoker built without welding. Heck, i built a offset drum smoker without a welder.

Good luck!

Smily,lots of Brethren are here to help you but although your grammar isn't all that could you please do something about it by adding some dots,comma's and Capitals?
There are some foreign Brethren here that want to help you out too.:wink:

Good luck!

OK, been reading all your threads on this cooker, just wondering why you need a welder?
I've seen several of that style smoker built without welding. Heck, i built a offset drum smoker without a welder.

Good luck!

good question and to answer................

Dont Have a Clue !!!!!!!

maybe just want one i guess.

but also........

i didnt think the barrel on the top would be stable enough flanged and rivited to lower barrel. and moving or taking on the road welds would be superior. last i still need lids was gonna weld them on and hinges also.

If you lived closer I would do the burn for you. I burnt one out to make a second and just suspended upside down. Not the burn out pic but on like this one...... It didnt take long and anything that was in it dripped to the fire!:mrgreen:

IMG_0520.jpg

If you lived closer I would do the burn for you. I burnt one out to make a second and just suspended upside down. Not the burn out pic but on like this one...... It didnt take long and anything that was in it dripped to the fire!:mrgreen:

IMG_0520.jpg

ok thats a FIRE !!!!!!

havent done it like that since i left PA 15 yrs ago

:eek:

here they are................

Attachments

• 2009-07-07 15.40.10-1.jpg
    2009-07-07 15.40.10-1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 41
Back