• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Redhead Experts

That could be a Mastertouch with a missing ash can. However, it could also be a OneTouch Plus with a missing ash pan.

The aforementioned two are the predecessors to today's One Touch Gold, One Touch Silver.

It looks like it has the clips that hold the pan up, if so, it's a OneTouch Plus.

Maybe a one touch plus with missing pan (didn't know of this model)? I can see where the open ash pan rings may have been when I zoom on the picture. May have second thoughts if its not a mastertouch.

Offered $45 but I already got two redheads (one in hiding) so I may have to call it off. Told myself no more kettles unless its a mastertouch or ss performer in good shape.

So close!

That looks like a Master Touch missing it's ash catcher. I can barely see some spring rings on the legs for a ash bowl.

My Master Touch ash catcher fell off when the bar that held it on rusted out. Then, I moved, and lost it. It took me a while, but I found an ash catcher, and made the hardware to hold it on.

i suspect the ash catcher on that one may have suffered the same fate.

CD

That looks like the kettle my neighbor has languishing in their backyard. I really don't need another kettle, but if it ever goes out by the curb on trash day...:wink:

Going first thing in the morning. Then back home to find another hiding place...again. Three redheads? Definitely gonna have to part with at least one now. *sadface*

Going first thing in the morning. Then back home to find another hiding place...again. Three redheads? Definitely gonna have to part with at least one now. *sadface*

You could always ship one to Orangevale if you need more hiding places. :Becky: I know a guy who would be glad to hide it for you and if course pay shipping. :thumb:

Maybe a one touch plus with missing pan (didn't know of this model)? I can see where the open ash pan rings may have been when I zoom on the picture. May have second thoughts if its not a mastertouch.

Offered $45 but I already got two redheads (one in hiding) so I may have to call it off. Told myself no more kettles unless its a mastertouch or ss performer in good shape.

So close!

Hmmmmm. SS Performer. I wonder who has an extra one to trade for a Red 22 ?

Bong bong! Thing was very clean inside and out. Couple of battle scars but I'm good with that. The wood handle handles are in pretty good shape. Now its time to get it home and start turning it into a ghetto mastertouch.

So, what's the deal with the ash catcher?

Over time, the bar that holds them on rusts out, and they fall off.

FSMN, I'll try to stop by Elliot's in the next few days to see if they have another one of those rings.

CD

Over time, the bar that holds them on rusts out, and they fall off.

FSMN, I'll try to stop by Elliot's in the next few days to see if they have another one of those rings.

CD

What bar are you talking about ?? Picture ?

Back