Summer Q 2011 - pr0n

Grafixgibbs

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Last weekend I had a few friends over and cooked a bunch of food. I did pulled pork, ribs, london broil, and chicken.

The london broil came out dry but the flavor was good.

I did one rack of ribs dry and the other I foiled with strawberry jelly and butter and sauced them with some BBQ sauce with strawberry jelly in it. They turned out great.

With out further adieu here is the pron.
IMG_00082.jpg

IMG_00085.jpg

IMG_00086.jpg

IMG_00089.jpg

IMG_00093.jpg

IMG_00092.jpg

IMG_00094.jpg

IMG_00095.jpg

IMG_00098.jpg

That's some goooood looking food. I'm intrigued by the strawberry ribs.

Looks like that London Broil went to well done. Bet if you pulled it at 125 internal it would have rocked.

Love the second level grate on top of the beer cans. Brilliant!

That looks like some great grub... gotta LOVE a day where you do nothing but hang out with friends and cook...

That's some goooood looking food. I'm intrigued by the strawberry ribs.

Looks like that London Broil went to well done. Bet if you pulled it at 125 internal it would have rocked.

Love the second level grate on top of the beer cans. Brilliant!

The strawberry ribs were great. When I foiled them I just but a little bit of butter @ 2 tbls and about 4tbls of the jelly and wrapped it up. In the sauce I used about 1/2 cup of Sweet Baby Rae's and 1/2 cup of homemade sauce with a 1/4 cup of the strawberry jelly, mixed it all up and when I unwrapped the ribs I glazed them with th sauce. Oh yeah, I added the juice from the foil to the sauce too. Everyone loved them. I will definitely make them again.

Back