• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pacific NorthWest checking in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eat Crow

Hey everybody, my name is Russ Kellogg, my wife X-teen and I compete as "Eat Crow" in the great state of Washington, under the Pacific Northwest BBQ Assn. We have been at it for about 3 years now, our best showing was last year at the Evergreen State Championship, where we we RGC out of 40 of the best teams from Washington, Oregon, Cali, Idaho and B.C. Canada. Swamprb (or as we call him "The Prince of Craigslist") turned me on to this site, I think he is trying to get back at me for getting him into comp BBQ! We cook on 100% Big Green Eggs, (3 larges) and I will shout their virtues from the rooftop to anybody that will listen! I'm glad to be here, and hope I can pick some things up that will help my game, as this year has been a bit of a struggle so far. See ya on the trail....

Hey Neighbor...glad to hear from you! Hope all is well on the homefront...give my best to the Mrs. See you at the BGE Fest...I hope!

JD

Welcome to the clubhouse, fellow WAFO! Beware Brethren! the Eat Crow team RAWKS!!
Now go on over to the "All things Ceramic" group and take a look around!
Keep your drum lids on when Russ is cooking!!

100_2022.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back