Move over Perry's a new Pork Chop is in town.

That's in my neck of the woods - I'll have to give it a shot sometime. I'm not a fan of the food or service at his namesake Marty B's restaurant, but Rustico is great.

Thanks for sharing...
I'm going to Fort Worth in July for a few weeks, I'll have to fit in a reservation.

That looks awesome. I dont think I could finish something like that but I would give it my best shot :razz:

I've gone to Perry's a few times while in Dallas. I always ordered ribeye or filet mignon, but a friend did share some of Perry's signature pork chop with me the last time I was there and it was pretty darn good. It's something 2 or 3 people could share though, as it's big!

No pics. It was awesome, waiter accidentally ordered the dinner portion for us instead of the lunch portion. None of us could finish it.

Dang. Need to try that one. I really like Marty B’s and he’s a good dude. Perry’s in Austin is next to my office in the Domain, so I’ve been there a couple times but always get steak. A teammate ordered the A5 strip and it was very good, but I like the taste of the ribeye more. My boss raves about the pork chop, so I had our team go to The Southern in Nashville to get what I call “the life changing pork chop”. Turns out they’ve replaced the magical brined, smoked, double cut, bone in magic with a Mediterranean seasoned “pork porterhouse”, and I was super disappointed. The wagyu strip was pretty good though.

That is my kind of steak!! Marty B's is good. Went a couple of times when we lived there. I will have to try the other one next time.

Back