Smokin in Steele Owatonna MN 5/30-31 Early Bird Double Discount

carlyle

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
The 7th Annual Smokin in Steele in Owatonna MN is May 30 - 31.
We are Knights of Columbus raising money for Special Olympics.
Just like other years we will have our full festival weekend: a dozen world class blues bands, Kids Q (30+ kids last year), Backyard competition, modified garden tractor pull, Blues 4 Kids group free harmonica lessons, antique tractor show, and 5 K run.

As always, we offer a choice of hard surface or grass sites that are all level,
easy hook up to electricity and water, low cost ice, free Saturday morning breakfast from our great KC breakfast crew, plus INDOOR bathrooms and showers. Again we are a $ 10,000 contest paying $ to 10 places in all 4 categories.

It will be a good time for everybody, we will help you feel right at home.

So we have a great deal for a limited time. For paid registrations by Feb. 15

you will get a $ 20 discount on electricity - that makes 20 amp FREE and

30 amp $10. In addition is a FREE entry in our ancillary category: Anything Butt.

As I look out the widow at the blizzard raging, and know that my deep freezer is warmer than it is outside, I long for the warmer, nicer weather I know will be here at the end of May.

Come take advantage of our attempt to help keep the cost of competition reasonable and be part of the fun that is Smokin in Steele. Check out our website: www.smokininsteele.com

Just a quick reminder - the double discount is only good for paid entries by Feb. 15th.

There will be a single discount after the double, but really now, don't you want to get the best deal possible??

Teams that have been here before will tell you what a good time they had. But why depend on what someone else says, come find out for yourself.

Last year we had 51 teams, so we are above average in size. But not so big that

you get lost in the shuffle or need hiking boots and a compass to get to turn in.

Being close to the Iowa border, we get an influx of Iowa teams who have found us to be

fertile ground for glory and $. But the field is wide open for teams from anywhere

because we are the place where beginners become winners.

Grab a bargain while you can. Get signed up by Feb 15th.

Good News!

The double discount deal will be good for a few days longer than expected.

Due to a mistake on the website, the double discount will continue to be good until

Feb 20th ( instead of the 15th).

Teams are signing up. Do not miss this bargain!

These days who can afford to pass up a chance to save some money to come to a really great contest?

I'll be there to help judge this one again :grin:. A very well run contest that's a lot of fun for everyone.

Yes, I am happy to say that our judges panel this year will again be well anchored :wink:by Rookie 48 with over 100 contests " under his belt".

I have about 100 applications on file to judge this year - 25 are certified Master Judges, and 34 are certified Table Captains.

What we need is another group of stellar teams for this outstanding group of CBJ's to judge.

Whatcha waitin' for? Take advantage of our generosity and grab the discounts before they are gone.

Back