Alotta firsts

Pigs on The Run

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hi we are starting some firsts here. Our first Ibca contest. Wish us luck, Next we are Vending and competing. And lastly we do our first back to back. We go to Chesapeake after Richmond.
Whew!
John

Good see you guys in richmond and I think you had the best ribs there! Thom, Lynn says Hi, she is looking forward to Ca. Had a great time today, I'll post some pics tomorrow after i clean them up.

John, not saying this just because you are in this forum, I thought your pulled pork and ribs were the best at the competition yesterday. I'm sure the ribs that Rib Rangers were serving the public wasn't the same as they turned in to the judges but I would've done well by keeping that $5 in my pocket. Yours were suck the bone good! I actually wanted to keep the bone as a souvenir, but my friend PT made me chuck it. I like how they started sweet and then developed a kick. And I like the vinegar base sauce on the pulled pork. But thats a VA/NC thang.

Do you guys have the results from the comp yesterday?

Nice meeting you and thanks for the behind the scene tour. Best of luck to you in Chesapeake.

I second Brauma's assestment of your product and a special thanks to you and your crew for their hospitality. I posted a couple pics on the Va Backyard Contest thread. Check them out!

Back