how do i explain another grill......

"What new grill? I don't know what you're talking about, I found that in the basement."
Hide it in the basement and bring it out in several months. When asked, just say you've had it a long time.

Or point out that some men collect other women, but you're too busy with your grills.

I count myself pretty lucky. I've been sneaking the odd Smokey Joe or 22.5 WSM or SS Performer into the collection and as long as they were all black, I figured I could get away with it. Last week we picked up a red Imperial Sequoia at my son's place and when I asked her to help load it into the back of the truck, she didn't bat an eye. When we were unloading it she asked if our son decided he didn't want it and I said no, he picked it up for me. She said "Oh, looks nice." :biggrin1:

Good luck with your acquisition!

I have no pity for you. I'm trying to talk my wife into the idea of a BGE. She's already given me an eye roll, and I haven't even told her about all the 'eggccessories' or that I'm leaning towards the XL.

Now that I know you've got three of them prepare for a BOMBARDMENT OF QUESTIONS! Ohhhh yeah.

I have no pity for you. I'm trying to talk my wife into the idea of a BGE. She's already given me an eye roll, and I haven't even told her about all the 'eggccessories' or that I'm leaning towards the XL.

Now that I know you've got three of them prepare for a BOMBARDMENT OF QUESTIONS! Ohhhh yeah.

ha. fire away. just know that mostly, i don't know! :laugh:

safe to assume you already know about

www.ceramicgrillstore.com

Short of getting in the corner with your thumb in your mouth sitting in the fetal position and asking for forgiveness I really aint sure!!!!! You could tell her you are keeping it for a friend or better yet do not say anything and see if she notices.
We may have to call Jerry springer on this particular case. LOL Brother I am just razzing you a bit I run into the same situation at times Good luck!!!!!!!

I was watching that one too, but I already have a tracking number for a Smokey Joe Platinum... trying to figure out how to explain that one first...

David

Back