How Often do you smoke?

Couple times a month here. Not enough. Girlfriend is a big sports fan and we do a lot of sporting events. Life could be worse right?

At least once per weekend in the spring-fall weather months, and about every other weekend in the winter (Chicago).

Though in addition, I cook outside on my various grills/smokers for little stuff at least 3-4 times a week as well.

I probably average once a week. I cook 4-5 usually and i'd say 90% of that is on the Akorn.

I go through phases. Slacked a bit during the depths of this winter. Not sure what I averaged. Now that it's warming up I've got the fever again. Did 3x last week. Did ribs yesterday. Planning on cutting a Butt into steaks tomorrow for an experiment. ... If the past is a guide I'll probably average 3x per week all spring/summer/fall. Bad for my food bill and great for the neighbors. They stand by the fence with plates.:blabla:

Every weekend if I'm lucky. But I cook on the weber kettle probably 5-6 nights of the week.

Was smoking 2-3 times a week until all heck broke loose last May. Now with all the back and forth to NY, I'm smoking maybe once every 6-8 weeks. Hoping that'll change soon, 'cause I'm 'bout ready to go outta my mind from withdrawal. :wacko:

It goes in spurts some months it several times a week, other times just once every couple of months.

1x a month during football and hunting season after that at least 3x a month. Bring all the leftovers to school to feed my lunch buddies and players. They love it!

I either fire up the BGE to smoke or grill on the average of 2 or 3 times per week, plus smoking on the Fatboy until the wife says the freezer is full and cuts me off.

Smoking: I shoot for 1-2 times per week.

Grilling: Usually at least 5-7 times per week.

Back