• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Popdaddys Official Weep and Pig Honey Vid

I understand why the gov would want to be watching when you do this, those ribs look great...

It's not the jets flying over and watching that you have to really worry about... It's the craft that hover silently that are most worrisome.

I was in the B-17 Flying Fortress that was watching you a few days before the jets started flying over...

I have reviewed the video and will implement next cook. Done-ness with the probe just like a butt.

Around 270 is usually what I shoot for when cooking spares in my WSM. Also, no foiling, spritzing, etc. I typically just use the pull test to see if they're done to the point that I like them, but I'm intrigued with the concept of shutting down the airflow and letting them rest in that humid environment.

Can you think of any reason that this might not work in a vertical smoker like the WSM?

Thanks!

Around 270 is usually what I shoot for when cooking spares in my WSM. Also, no foiling, spritzing, etc. I typically just use the pull test to see if they're done to the point that I like them, but I'm intrigued with the concept of shutting down the airflow and letting them rest in that humid environment.

Can you think of any reason that this might not work in a vertical smoker like the WSM?

Thanks!

Just a thought.. nothing concrete/known for sure..

One potential thing you would have to work around would be if you are using a Minion Method.. not sure you'd want unlit coals being lit without an exhaust.. Also, the WSM temps may drop quicker as the porcelain of the WSM may not retain the same level of heat that a thicker steel pit may retain..

Back