Oh damn! I have no chance now! I could go for a Goose Egg in the voting though!:cool:

Finally got a Throwdown entry done in time, not the Monday after it closes. Details will follow at some point.

P4120019.jpg

Great shots rick, just what the doctor ordered! Just the right job for small eggs(sorry, forgot his/her name).

Man, I'm going to be gone this weekend and every night before then is filled! I hate missing this one...

Wow, I made some burgers with all of the fixins' Sat night for guests, but never thought to take pix and pop 'em up. Oh well. I think they would have paled in comparison to the great food showing up here!

Chris - maybe you should post a link to your Woodpile thread related to the [standing and saluting] All American Rant Burger. You can't fully appreciate the full scope of your offering without a quick read of the 'preparation' required.

Chris - maybe you should post a link to your Woodpile thread related to the [standing and saluting] All American Rant Burger. You can't fully appreciate the full scope of your offering without a quick read of the 'preparation' required.
Great idea, change made.

Guess I'll throw my cap in too! Ground sirlion dusted w/ Bovine Bold, grilled over cherry and topped w/ blue cheese(melted on the grill), romaine, tomato and onion. Side of grilled romaine w/ EVOO, garlic powder, ground pepper and parmisian cheese.:-D :

102_0563.jpg

It was very, very tasty. Thanks for lookin'.:-D

I do have one question about Chris' entry. If it does win and end up in next year's calendar, does that mean the calendars will include an LCD that we can view the animation and listen to God Bless America? I hope it's not done with a cheapo hologram and speaker chip.

Yeah, and the one before, and the one before that, and the one before that .... Is it too early to say it?
Nope, I've been thinking it for a while now, and these last couple entries are just making it harder and harder...

This is probably going to be the toughest vote EVER!
I do have one question about Chris' entry. If it does win and end up in next year's calendar, does that mean the calendars will include an LCD that we can view the animation and listen to God Bless America? I hope it's not done with a cheapo hologram and speaker chip.
Well, I would be quite surprised if I won, but I did give this a little thought earlier just in case I did win.

I was thinking instead of an LCD, we could do a Lenticular Picture that made the flag move as you moved the calendar, or perhaps walked by it.

Then we could just print on the page somewhere that this months image works best when listening to Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the USA", allowing for a cheaper, manual alternative to the animation.

I have not run this idea by Santa Gnome however, but I'm sure Santa Gnome would love the idea, being all jolly and all.

Back