Contest Results Fire and Fun on Hwy 51, Westfield,Wi - 8-21 and 8-22, 2009

Coz

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Last I heard 26 teams registered who is coming?We will be there and will have the Gentlemen for the 9:22 shot

Is there a team list anywhere...just curious if I new any local teams up there

Jay ,as far as I know we are the only local team as far as Westfield area.If you have a specific person or persons you could let me know and I could ask Laureen or you could contact her directly at the email on the KCBS site.There are several team names I am not familar with.

Fran and I are hoping to be there. Don't know if we will be judging or not. Laureen and Anita may have all they need. Gee, if we can't judge, we may just have to spend all of our time walking around visiting with old and new friends..... Gentlemen or chocolat milk......??? I guess it depends if I have a cigar to go with it....

Fran and I are hoping to be there. Don't know if we will be judging or not. Laureen and Anita may have all they need. Gee, if we can't judge, we may just have to spend all of our time walking around visiting with old and new friends..... Gentlemen or chocolat milk......??? I guess it depends if I have a cigar to go with it....

John ,if you dont judge and come for the shot I have arranged the cigar :mrgreen:

Thanks Guys... the humidor is overflowing right now... but there is always room for one more tasty stick... Talked to Anita... we are winging it.. we may be there Friday or Saturday....

Hey Alex, do you need a dishwasher the next 2 weekends? I'm free....

You can come and be my Personal BBQ Trainer :-D

"Rub that brisket! C'mon! Give me one more rub!"

:-D :-D

Can I have a cocktail while I am doing it? I have needs you know... :shock:

Here is the unofficial Captain-cast :-D

Friday
blank.gif

11.gif

Showers
High 69°F
Low 52°F
Precip: 50%
blank.gif
blank.gif

Wind: WNW at 14 mph
Chance of showers. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the low 50s.

Saturday
blank.gif
blank.gif

34.gif

Mostly Sunny
High 75°F
Low 52°F
Precip: 10%
blank.gif
blank.gif

Wind: NNW at 6 mph
Plenty of sun. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 50s.

Sounds like perfect competition weather :-D Bring an extra jacket for Friday night!

this will mark our second comp. we compeat under the name Grillin' Fools. hopefully the weather holds out. cant wait. hoipe to meat some of you there.

We all let the local kid win :-D

GC - Bringin' The Heat
RGC - Dr. Porkenstein

Full results are already on the KCBS web site.

Great job, Coz and Alex!

Back