SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

final entry

As I approach the SS Farkunaunt I see plablano peppers flying overboard landing in the water making small splashes and what's that is that toast diving off the flank that's hanng off the port side? oh well I ready my bomb to deploy the flinal shot in this dreadful battle.

As the crew creeps along they ready the 116# pig with and injection of apple juice home made rub apple cider vinegar and a little water.
pig prep1.jpg
we load the pig in the smoker at 250* for five hours them we take a peak to check for a good color on the outside of this massive bomb. YES LOOKING GOOD!!!!
five hours in.jpg
now after 20 hours at 250* it is finally ready to deploy. (please use this Pic)and it is time.
done2.jpg
so we ready the team for deployment of the last shot fired in this war.
pulling pork.jpg
We call all hand on deck and we depoly the bomb.
all hands on deck.jpg
oh yeah can't forgety the cute kid guidance assembly to devliver the payload.
kanzas.jpg

BOOOMM!!! the war is over.

We had a blast this past weekend cooking for our American Legion Post 433. Everyone there is like family (heck some of them are) and a bunch of good people. If you haven't thank a veteran of the military latley please do so and if you are a vertean My family and I would like to say THANK YOU!!! for your service! :thumb::clap:

Captain, we've been hit but I've stuffed t' hole with bilge rats, so we're good t' go at least until the solstice. T' noobs be movin' in close, I say we pepper them with a barrage o' small arms fire until t' big guns arrive.

Heir Bigbyte, here be an official entry.

I Sweetly Seduced a naked fatty.

IMG_3439.jpg

Then I smoked it. Yes I did.

Money Shot

IMG_3443.jpg

:peace:

Time for the nuclear option.

Capt. Moose, the football please.

Guerry, alert our forces that we are at DEFCON 1.

I have issued the codes.

Al, Gore, I order you to turn your keys and deploy the ultimate weapon.

May God have mercy on all of our souls.

IMG_1656.jpg

Oh, btw, excellent fatty and ABT's there fingerlickin.

Too bad there won't be anyone left to eat them after the fish re-enter the atmosphere.

here be another entry.

18 lbs. of good old fashioned pork butt, rubbed with Bad Byron's Butt Rub, and SM Pecan.

IMG_3434.jpg

It's best to operate in the cover of darkness, so they don't see us coming. Arr, I can hardly see what the fark I'm doing myself. :tsk:

IMG_3440.jpg

After a 3hr nap in the cooler.

IMG_3447.jpg

IMG_3450.jpg

The fixin's for Guerry's slaw.

IMG_3350.jpg

Money shot

IMG_3470.jpg

The first one to tell Guerry I put carrots in his slaw walks the flank. :icon_shy

:peace:

Oh, btw, excellent fatty and ABT's there fingerlickin.

Too bad there won't be anyone left to eat them after the fish re-enter the atmosphere.

Not Def Con 1, Waaaaait!!! We haven't even had breakfast yet!!!

Wow, you really go all out on these "End of the World" parties! Fatties, ABT's, Pulled Pork!:hungry:

We should go nuclear more often.:thumb:

Hmm..

Considering how you just single handedly took out the entire Noobian force, I'm kind of starting to second guess the whole SPAMFish deployment thingie.

At least I still have some sprinkles.

Hmm..

Considering how you just single handedly took out the entire Noobian force, I'm kind of starting to second guess the whole SPAMFish deployment thingie.

At least I still have some sprinkles.

I tried to warn you of my plan, I thought maybe you were just mad at me again. Although this may prove you have me on ignore. :-D It's cool though, now that I know we were using the Equinox Mark IV Trout warheads, everything should be fine. :thumb:

Back