• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Rough estimate

I got a better idea, that will not cause us all to bleed from our eyes.

I just received a PM from an unamed individual who is willing to put up $300 if I will put out a third I Smell Smoke/Team Agave Competition set. Who is willing to shave what body part to help motivate me to make this happen ????

I just received a PM from an unamed individual who is willing to put up $300 if I will put out a third I Smell Smoke/Team Agave Competition set. Who is willing to shave what body part to help motivate me to make this happen ????

Be careful what you ask for!!!!

Rib girl says everyone wants to see a man go through a leg and chest waxing. NO SHAVING.

She wants to know who's up for it.

Any estimates to date on the dollars raised and who is loosing what hair????

I have been trying to get to closing things out. I only have a few hours at night right now and usually wind up passing out before finishing up all the new membership and regular maintenance.

If anyone wants to go thru and add things up, it would be appreciated. then i just have to compare it to the deposits in paypal.

but as of know, i think its dive, schute and SIDE that are facing the buzz. Sledneck chickened out becase he has 'spectacular hair'. <--- Quoted... :-?:cool:

This probably isn't exact, but my rough estimate right now has the total somewhere north of $2800. Like I said, it probably isn't exact because I couldn't figure out how many boxes of pecan were won and the amount for the Brethren 12 pack may go up yet. Either way, it is a generous amount of money from a great group of guys and gals!!

Rough current tally... was confused on one closed aution... so this isn't perfect... but......

That was my wife Michele. If you agree please let us know asap so we can put the money into the paypal account before the auctions close.

Back