View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 12:23 PM   #23
SmoothBoarBBQ
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Donnie

I've had MANY conversations with Mark Graham over the last 18 months or so and I have a very hard time believing he spoke to you the way you're suggesting. The guy works 24/7 and calls people with issues on Sunday night at 10pm if there's a problem. Unless you were severely rude to him I just will not believe he told you to stuff it and buy another grill...no way in hell.

To the people in the this thread I can assure you the customer service at GrillaGrills is top notch. Mark Graham is a hell of a nice guy and has gone above and beyond for people with issues. When their grills were new they had some small issues with doors warping and other things, and within a few months they had corrected the issue and sent out new doors to everybody who was having issues... free of charge.

I ordered a ceramic kamado from them about 2 years ago and unfortunately it arrived shattered. Within 5 minutes of me calling them another one was on the way and they were amazingly apologetic. They also threw in a free heat deflector and pizza stone as a way of saying sorry.

Thanks from: --->