• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Attention Brethren! Attention! Now's Your Chance To Make History! Please Come Join Us in The Special "Big Farking Sammich" Throwdown!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
[SIZE=+2]Our new SPECIAL TD Category is...

"Big Farking Sammich!"

[SIZE=+2]
GiantPastramiSammich_zps25552569-1_zps91a166c2.jpg

Who doesn't like a BIG Sammich? :becky:The culinary possibilities are virtually endless!

We thought this would be the perfect category to resume the Special Throwdowns, which will now occur once a month, although on occasion we may toss in an extra here and there when somebody comes up with a brilliant category. :thumb:

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+2]So, GET COOKING!

Submitted dishes must be cooked between now and Sunday, March 31st

The voting will begin Monday April 1st after the "Vote" thread is submitted and will run through Sunday April 7th. All votes will be public.

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+2]Before submitting an entry to this or any Throwdown, make sure you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

ENTRY THREAD IS HERE.
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+2](Quality *CLEAN* Discussion Only & Where you post your entries)

DISCUSSION THREAD IS HERE.
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+2](Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent & Nonsensical Discussion *BE WARNED*)
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Well, so far nobody has been able to challenge this sammich. Looks like it will win by default!:thumb:

r_IMG_1780_zpsa5920831.jpg

This would have been a good candidate, but I ate it already!

TDEntryShot.jpg

And Redhot needs to make another one of these - winner of the Leftovers TD

sammich1.jpg

I don't know...I recall a very fine ham sammich that was off the hook that you guys made a while back. Just re-create it with 4x the meat, and you've got a big farking sammich! :thumb:

That's big, but I think it will take three stacked up to be a contender on this one from the way it sounds.:shock:

In my opinion, which really doesn't amount to much, everyone is sandbagging and waiting til the end for effect, like me! Ha Ha BRING IT BRETHEREN!
I am looking to achieve only ZERO'S Please don't vote for my truly delectable and mesmerizing PrOn filled posts.
Jed

Most people wait until the end for a number of reasons. More planning, but most of all, they want their entry as close to the end as possible so it's the last dish on folks mind come voting time.

Most people wait until the end for a number of reasons. More planning, but most of all, they want their entry as close to the end as possible so it's the last dish on folks mind come voting time.

Biga, I just placed my entry. Honestly (as you will note of my embarrassment at the entry), at first, silly me didn't realize that was an active TD till recently. Then, all of a sudden I thought tomorrow morn was the deadline, so I got really spontaneous really fast. I messed myself up a bit with the timing.

By the way, just LUV your inclusion of the sauerkraut. I plan to do that this week for myself. Thanks for the hot tip!

Thanks!

Don't read anything into what I said about folks waiting until the end. If folks think it helps, more power to 'em!:thumb: Nothing wrong with strategy.

DLX Bacon Cheeseburger with 4 ABT's inside...... Almost more than I could handle, butt had to finish it all... And the Mad Hunky home fries.... There was a 1/3 lb ground beef patty inside somewhere..... lol

ABTBurger_zps036d95c0.jpg

Back