Episode SF1A01

AIR TIMES:
November 01, 2004 10:00 PM ET/PT
November 02, 2004 2:00 AM ET/PT
November 04, 2004 10:30 PM ET/PT
November 05, 2004 2:30 AM ET/PT
November 06, 2004 2:30 PM ET/PT

Secret Life of BBQ
Barbecue. It's as American as mom, apple pie and the 4th of July. Whether it's beef or pork, it's arguably our tastiest way to cook. In this smoke-filled half-hour, we explore the history of Texas, Memphis and Kansas City style barbecue, as well as the ever-popular barbecue cooking festivals.

yup.. i think that may be one of the shows....

the other is American Festivals..

and the third is the one with that perky little brunette lady.

Phil, did you get notified that you'll be on? The network people said that they'd send notices before airing.

Since I don't get cable I'll need to get someone to tape this for me. Let me know when it's gonna be on...

jt said:
Since I don't get cable I'll need to get someone to tape this for me. Let me know when it's gonna be on...

Satellite :?:

jt, can you fwd the tape to me when you're done?

If I can get it recorded I'll send it to ya

We may be on tonight! The secret life of BBQ - 10:00pm EST! Let's hope.

Solidkick said:
JT and KC, write it on your calendars at work and send me an email to remind me to tape it.

Kixk, sounds like your mind works like mine. :oops: I don't get the Food Network here either, so put me on the tape rotation list.

it said on the food network website that it was on tonight but not in canada! :(

Back