working on pron (still learning)

D

dkruks

well compared to some of the photos that i see in this thread I have a lot to learn about food pron...but here it goes...

I work the noon till nine shift at the dealership today, so i decided to make a hot hamburger sammy for lunch before I went in to work. So i mixed up my burgers and let them sit for an hour to let the flavours join together, and I started the mushrooms for my gravy. I got the pellet pooper fired up and waited for her to hit 450*. Sorry to not have any pron of them on the smoker, but i am just learning and forgot :redface: ...since this was the first time cooking burgers on my country smoker, i placed the thickest burger in the middle and stuck my thermometer in the middle, when the burger hit 160* off the grill they came...time to plate (please don't laugh) may not look like a million $$$ but sure did taste good! :thumb:

IMG-20110512-00326-1.jpg

IMG-20110512-00328.jpg

IMG-20110512-00327.jpg

IMG-20110512-00329.jpg

thanks for looking

Dave

Looks good enough for me!:thumb:

Around here, we'd call that an open faced sammy. Gravy looks especially yummy!

Nice looking burger! And don't worry about the plating. Unless, of course, it starts looking like mine then you're sunk.:rolleyes:

Can't wait to see more of your Pron!
Very nice looking lunch!

Looks good to me; I'd hit that!

Oh, by the way, I dont think that there's any one of us who doesn't learn something now and again... For me, the day I dont learn something new is the day I die, and even then I'm not certain that I wouldn't learn something...

Great job!

Back