• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Anniversary Catering

This was a great launching pad for Bigmista BBQ! I had a great time working with the crew. The most important part of catering 201 is not to revist catering 201!

Good job, Neil and company!

Great job!!!! The most I've done for is about 125 and I know the work that went into that one. I'm impressed!

I learned a lot of great lessons on top of that so I am definitely grateful to you!

This was a great launching pad for Bigmista BBQ! I had a great time working with the crew. The most important part of catering 201 is not to revist catering 201!
Gotta love when they pay you to learn. I actually keep a log of things that went right (and wrong).

WE are reworking our contracts right now. Things will definitely be different.

Wow! Great job, Bigmista... and thanks for sharing your story with us.
I am sure you were gracious to the woman even though she has being critical.
A big tip of the hat to you and the crew!:grin:

I like this idea.

Country and Big Brother Smoke are threatening to never work with me again unless I buy a truck or at least a trailer
And some of these...

Those little heelie shoes with the wheel in the heel!!

Attachments

• heelies.jpg
    heelies.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 42
Funny the talk about Crocs. I had a pair on my feet today trying them one. HOLY COW!! They are so comfortable. Problem is, for every bit of comfortable they are, they are ten times as UGLY!! I'll probably buy a pair, but I found a nice pair of sunglasses to buy, so they won!! I didn't realize these shoes only way 1 ounce!! Too cool.

Dems gonna be some BIG CROCS :biggrin::tongue:

Seriously, I tried them on and did not like them potentially slipping off the heel of my feet, I amy have to re-visit them.

I saw a forum about crocs. It was titled "I don't care how comfortable they are, you still look like a dumba$$ in them". I guess being a comfortable dumba$$ beats a tired 'ol goat. I just might look into these. I'm going to try and find camoflage crocs, so that no one can see them.8)

For me, camo colored would be grease and BBQ sauce colored.

Dude! They have Crocs golf shoes! And some canvas ones.

Might not be so bad...

I could get down with some of these...

Somebody asked for Camo...
crocs-axle.jpg

These could be my cooking shoes...

crocs-realtree.jpg

For Catering...

crocs-yukon.jpg

And when somebody else is cooking...

crocs-santacruz.jpg

Yea I been wearin them crocs a few weeks
I was at a cook off in Texas seemed like
75% of the cooks had em on

Funny the talk about Crocs. I had a pair on my feet today trying them one. HOLY COW!! They are so comfortable. Problem is, for every bit of comfortable they are, they are ten times as UGLY!! I'll probably buy a pair, but I found a nice pair of sunglasses to buy, so they won!! I didn't realize these shoes only way 1 ounce!! Too cool.

Dems gonna be some BIG CROCS :biggrin::tongue:

Seriously, I tried them on and did not like them potentially slipping off the heel of my feet, I amy have to re-visit them.
So what I am hearing is when Country gets some the will be a big croc of $hit!:wink:

Congrats on the event neil.

Hey Big Mista. If you need more help on an event, let me know. I want to eventally start catering myself, and would lover to learn with you guys. Im a local boy, sort of....

Hey Big Mista. If you need more help on an event, let me know. I want to eventally start catering myself, and would lover to learn with you guys. Im a local boy, sort of....
Are we starting an "A" squad for Neil's catering or a defensive line?!?!

WE would have quite a bit of beef and none of it would be on the grill.

Back