Roll Call. Inside 30 days. rock'n ribfest, N.H.

Not me. It's Father's Day weekend. Which means I will NOT be doing what I want to do, but rather spending the weekend going to dance recitals. If it weren't my daughters, I'd be (more) pissed!

Special thanks to the dance school owners that asserted their assumption that every father wants nothing more than to spend his Father's Day weekend in a high school auditorium.

Meh!

Not me. It's Father's Day weekend. Which means I will NOT be doing what I want to do, but rather spending the weekend going to dance recitals. If it weren't my daughters, I'd be (more) pissed!

Special thanks to the dance school owners that asserted their assumption that every father wants nothing more than to spend his Father's Day weekend in a high school auditorium.

Meh!

at the time when i was signing up, i didn't feel being away would be a big deal. in retrospect, well, enjoy your week-end with your daughters. you'll never regret it.

Meh!

Ditto

Back