View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 06:46 PM   #1
stillsmokintn
Knows what a fatty is.

Default good with the bad!!!

well been running the truck for few weeks now been going pretty good.makes for long days though start preppin about 9am head down the road get set up sell from 11:00-1:30 head back to shop get things ready to go at raunt for 4:00-8:00 then on friday-saturday night head out to the offroad area 8:30-1:00am. now this weekend got slamed at the offroad area heck last night sold out of everything .... even had people buying the leftover slaw.then my wife commits us to sell at a antique / art auction today at 10:00am so clean truck top to bottom in and out at 6:30 this morning after going to bed at 2 in the morning.get all ready to go get to auction find it starts at 2:00 pm owner just wanted to make sure we were there.set there from 10-4 and the grand total for the day DRUM ROLL PLEASE26.75 dollars. bunch of damn hippes/yuppies tofu eatin leaf lickin tree huggers... i knew better so it cost me a day with my kids and 40.00 for pizza hut for them on the way home. im going to go drink a beer and smoke a stoogie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!