• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hammond, LA this weekend

I wish I could make the long trip. I have heard this is a fantastic, cook-centered contest.

I'm not competing because apparently this thing fills up ridiculously fast. I called the first week of the year and it was already full. I'm gonna give them my entry fee for next year as soon as this one is over if they will let me.

We have a contest in Scottsdale, AZ this weekend but I know that our friends "Sweet Peppers" from New Mexico and "Smoke 'n The Rockies" from Colorado will be there! Looking forward to hearing what they have to say about Hammond.

Awesome contest. Just bring ear plugs for the trains that come ripping through downtown Hammond. The Cooks dinner on Friday is legendary... Mmmmm

Awesome contest. Just bring ear plugs for the trains that come ripping through downtown Hammond. The Cooks dinner on Friday is legendary... Mmmmm

A mutual friend from Arkansas made the point that I need to make that trip one of these days. It's on the list, if I can ever free up the schedule for that weekend!

Next year. I'll meet you there. Me and the pit. No RV.

A mutual friend from Arkansas made the point that I need to make that trip one of these days. It's on the list, if I can ever free up the schedule for that weekend!

Will be rolling in early Friday

Jorge yea yea I hear your pulling out of Conroe jelly man has you nervious....

Q-dat Hammond is one of the hardest events to get into due to the fifty team limit and returning teams each year.

Back