• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Beef Ribs, Corn and Spam

Meat with a side order of meat, spritzed with whiskey and washed down with a Texas Beer. Pretty much hits the important food groups. Love it.

Looks perfect as usual, and making me hungry as usual when I see one of your cooks! :thumb:

Nice looking food. I really am hungry for roasting ears now! That's what the old timers in my life used to call corn on the cob!

Wow!! I'm so hungry now after seeing that! I agree with the others. Those were delicious looking meats, and I can't wait to try that with the corn. Thanks for sharing with us!

What a fantastic idea for corn - I can't believe I have never seen bacon-wrapped corn cobs before. Can't wait to try it.

Spam looks delicious. But I'm a sucker for spicy/sweet glazes on meat.

Looks like the pullback went 1 way this time.:p
Nice dinner Girl!
lol I lucked out Phu! Thanks!

Jeanie, everything looks great & have to 'borrow' your "spam blossom' idea (you had me at "then spritzed with whiskey ") for the Texas Bash in April (or you could join us & show us how it's really done)
Thank you Charles, I'd love to meet you!

Sliding Billy Thanks!! :-D

Thanks for sharing, Jeannie! Always love your posts!

Jon thank you, I appreciate your kind comment. :thumb:

Love your cooks Jeanie, this was exceptional. Haven't seen Spam since I was a kid. Might have to take another look at it.

Thank you Sam! I didn't care for spam until I tried it smoked. It's kinda tasty with the cayenne, sugar and whiskey. :)

Dang another fine cook and the green on the plate did push it over the top!

Never let down opening one of your cook threads my friend, thanks

Dave thanks! :hug:

Meat with a side order of meat, spritzed with whiskey and washed down with a Texas Beer. Pretty much hits the important food groups. Love it.

lol I tried to cover all the food groups. Thanks Adams! :becky:

Thank you Ron, Peeps and George!! :-D

I'm in love!!
lol Garrett, thanks! Early Happy Birthday to ya!

Looks perfect as usual, and making me hungry as usual when I see one of your cooks! :thumb:
USMC thank you! :cool::-D

Nice looking food. I really am hungry for roasting ears now! That's what the old timers in my life used to call corn on the cob!

I bet the roasting ears in your area are fantastic! Thanks cmwr!

Blue, Troy and Smokeaholic, thank you!! :hug:

Wow!! I'm so hungry now after seeing that! I agree with the others. Those were delicious looking meats, and I can't wait to try that with the corn. Thanks for sharing with us!

What a fantastic idea for corn - I can't believe I have never seen bacon-wrapped corn cobs before. Can't wait to try it.

Spam looks delicious. But I'm a sucker for spicy/sweet glazes on meat.

Thank you Mtm and Mudder! The more bacon the better. It keeps the kernals moist while cooking. Hope you give it a try sometime...thanks again!

Awesome meal right there. Those ribs look so good and meaty that there really needs to be a Homer drool smiley. :hungry:

homer_drooling_wallpaper_-_800x600.jpg

And I see the bones are all pointing west this time. :becky:

Back