Yep, it's smoked what you think it is.

Curiosity killed the cat - wondering how big is a cow tongue, hoping not to see a phallic-looking object.

So far 3 pages about nothing. It better be amazing when the pics show up!! Or as the title implies something really unusual. Can you give us a hint?? Pork, beef, fowl,....

:crazy:Did Meat Burner forget he posted this...or is he just trying to get us to use our imaginations? Can't he at least tell us what he smoked because the way he worded it sounds like it may be something unusual.

So far 3 pages about nothing. It better be amazing when the pics show up!! Or as the title implies something really unusual. Can you give us a hint?? Pork, beef, fowl,....

...squirrel, gopher, armadillo?:shock:

This seems like a lotta fuss over nothing, to me.

CD

Is this one of those- "how do you drive a bunch of BBQ guys nuts" jokes?

Wow, Keith....you got more responses for this than I ever had in any thread:p!

just joking buddy!

Ohhhhh man! I'll take a plate of that!

Nice work bro! :thumb:

(slowly working my way through all of the common cliches :rolleyes:)

OK, I get it. It's smoked "What I think it is", sort of a "Choose your own adventure" sort of deal.

Those are some mighty good looking Elephant ribs!

And just think. These are all "quality" posts!

Yeah, just so long as it dudnt say "Bigabyte" over
««««««««« there... Or knucklhed. Or anything with "Aussie" in it. Ahhh heck with it!! Can we just move this sucker to WP so we can really start having fun with it?? :twisted:

Meat Burner isn't even logged in, bet he freaks when he sees he's got FOUR pages responding to his unposted pictures.:shock:

Better Half reminds me on a regular basis.

" Don't start too early".

Back