View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 02:39 PM   #99
gtr
somebody shut me the fark up.

Went back today & got the short rib. Just farking phenomenal. I didn't take a picture of it because I basically just started stuffing my face after opening the box again.

Also had a bite of amazing pork - this slice right here.

Had to grab it to go today, but still had a little time to shoot the breeze. APL is a really nice guy - which is not surprising 'cause IMO outdoor cooks, from backyarders to prominent cooks, are just good folks across the board. Hoping to have time next week to hang out there for a little bit. Any SoCal Brethren wanna go gimme a holler.

I'll say it again - anybody who's in the area must check this out at least once and it's better to go multiple times. It's over on Sept. 5.
50" Klose BYC, Spitjack XB85, 22.5 WSM, Backwoods Chubby, UDS, WRK, 26" & 22.5" Weber Kettles, Jumbo Joe, WGA, WSJ/MUDS, Kanka Grill, a piece of expanded metal I throw over the fire pit sometimes, Stealthy Black & Vol Orange Thermapens
Displaced East Tennesseean
Proud recipient of a Tick
Former outlaw MOINK baller, now IMBAS Certified, but still lookin' over my shoulder.
"Relax, it's only BBQ." - Bigmista, 2013
"Don't worry about playing a lot of notes. Just find one pretty one." - Miles Davis
WTFWGALD?
gtr is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->