• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ equipment and accessories

B

brewman114

I am looking to add some products to my website. Anyone have rubs, sauces, tools that they would like to retail on my site. I also want to ad a recipe page for people to share their cuisine creations.

Thoughts??? remarks???

I suggest carrying Plow Boy's and Butchers. They're both here....

Your customers wont regret those purchases, for certain.

ill second plowboys, also cant go wrong with the simply marvelous line-up. Obie-que has some of my favorites. Sauces, head country, blues hog, and there are plenty of others on here as brethren.

all look like really good stuff. I have tried some plowboys stuff really good. Always looking for new stuff. I had a guy that has been making sauces for about 25 yrs and selling it. Absolutely awesome sauces!!! He has always done mail order on them with no website. I want to carry his stuff and he was real exited about me putting his stuff on my site but I haven't heard from him again. Too bad too because its almost a shame that more people haven't tasted his stuff. Its amazing bbq sauce. Going to try to get a hold of him again. I think he is a little hesitant because he told me he is computarded. I think the logistics of web orders scares him.

Yep, I agree that you need to add the Simply Marvelous line of rubs, really good stuff!

You might also contact Grossepellets about his smoking pucks, they work real well and are really easy to use.

Do a search and it will pop up!

What is your website? Pretty tough starting a bbq supply business in KS with the other 100 guys doing it there.

I just want to offer some stuff in addition to my own products

I ordered some rubs online this past week. No single online store that I use had all of the products I needed. So, I had to make a choice.

I would love to see an online store with a lot of choices as far as product selection goes. It seems that one store has the quart size sauce and the 5 oz. rub while the other store has the 5 lb. rub and the 1 pint sauce.

Shipping is expensive, so I bought from one store and didn't buy one or two items because they just didn't have the size that I wanted.

I agree with everything listed above, really can't go wrong with any of those suggestions.
For reference here is a ink to the Kansas City BBQ online storefront. I don't ever use it since I can just pop in when i want to, but it looks like it lists popular products on the left side "bestsellers". Maybe that will help you in making some decisions on what product to stock.

As for tools/accessories I can't tell you how much random crap I purchase. Rib/chicken/pepper holders seem to really stack up at my house...

Back