• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

22oz USDA Prime Ribeye for Son and DIL

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Son and DIL arrived with Sherlock the almost Basset Hound. Quite a few restaurants open but they wanted steak. Steak in the dark in sub freezing cold. I got this.

Last edited:
Nice work. Cold weather cooking sucks at the time, but the end product is so worth it. I went to grill duck breasts for Christmas day. An hour before company was going to arrive, I discovered that my ceramic lid was frozen shut! I hauled it through 3 inches of snow into the garage, nicely blow torched the lid and she opened up. Going forward it will never sleep outside again!

Nice work. Cold weather cooking sucks at the time, but the end product is so worth it. I went to grill duck breasts for Christmas day. An hour before company was going to arrive, I discovered that my ceramic lid was frozen shut! I hauled it through 3 inches of snow into the garage, nicely blow torched the lid and she opened up. Going forward it will never sleep outside again!

The things we do to complete the cook. Very nice

Next time I'm in town I will insist we eat at your place...:razz:

Looks like a !00% pure bred, mixed breed, basset hound to me. Beautiful dog. Ive had dogs all my life, pure bred, and mixed breed. I'll chose the mix every time.

Back