What's the difference??

TulareJohn

What is the difference between Royal Oak Green bag Lump Charcoal (K-Mart) and Royal Oak Red bag Lump Charcoal (WalMart)?? Just happen to see those when scoping out for lump today. I have been using Frontier (Lowe's) and also have a bag of Best of the West, which I havent opened yet. Sofar the Frontier has been fine, but want to try others to see how well they will work in my SFB..

The Green bags are made in the USA. I get it from Menard's. I have used both and the green bags seem to be better.

Just to make sure we are talking about the same green bag, the one I get has cowboys on the front.

What is the difference between Royal Oak Green bag Lump Charcoal (K-Mart) and Royal Oak Red bag Lump Charcoal (WalMart)?? Just happen to see those when scoping out for lump today. I have been using Frontier (Lowe's) and also have a bag of Best of the West, which I havent opened yet. Sofar the Frontier has been fine, but want to try others to see how well they will work in my SFB..

Oh, that's easy..... when I'm at Menards and buy some, I have to load it on my dolly, navigate the isles, pay for it, navigate the parking lot,.... load it in the pickup,... unload it when I get home...., and store it.

When Mrs ~t~ picks up a few bags at Wally World, I just have to unload it, and store it.

DSC06714.jpg

DSC05282JPGc.jpg

The South American RO is labeled accordingly. I can not tell the difference between the green and orange bags of US branded charcoal. BGE charcoal is made by Royal Oak.

Back