Jeff Stith Campaign KC Gathering

Diva

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
It's a White Trash Pizza Bash in honor of Jeffs campaign! Let's get together, eat some pizza, sing some songs and drink some beer!!! Friday, January 29th 7 pm Fun House Pizza 350 & Gregory Boulevard Raytown, Missouri

I can hold off on going to the IBS Banquet til Saturday. Now, who wants to DD?

I'm in!

Oh, wait. If I get off of work at 5pm and drive straight from Macon GA, I think
I'll be a tad fashionably late.... Y'all save some pizza for me, will 'ya?

;-)

I am out. :frown: The wife already has plans penciled-in on the calendar for us that night. Sure wish I could make it. Sounds like a good time! :icon_clown

I would love to make it but I will be just getting back from Cheyenne WY! Nothing better than that drive across Nebraska :)

I'd like to be there, but then I've got to turn right around & get back home for the IBS banquet on Sarurday ;>(

Jana and I will be there. My plane lands at 4:30. I'll be ready to bust out "Play That Funky Music, White Boy"

Chris

Lauren has a Birthday party - so there is a good chance we wont be there, unless we can get the timelines to line up. But party hard for us!!! maybe we will show up after the party....

LOL! Yeah, we will definitely be there, Shane! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Friendly reminder that tonights the gathering. This also happens to be Jeff's last day at his job....

I'm still planning on heading up to Raytown. Any word if Mama still lives there?

Oh yeah! Mama, Eunice, Ed, Vinton, Naomi and Bubba can't make it tonight, but wanted me to tell everybody Hey!

In high school, we used to do a bit of road drinking looking for Mama's house.

Back