Contest Announcment Whole Hog Happenin' Marietta, GA

nmayeux

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Thanks to Dave with Uncle Buds BBQ and my great direction, the Whole Hog Happenin' in my hometown of Marietta, GA is now a KCBS sanctioned contest. Can't wait to see all of you who can make it!

Awesome! Just let me know when I can sign up :becky:. Oh and you should totally have a dessert category.

Yes, it will be a Sat./Sun. event due to the closing of the streets around the Marietta Square.

We ran an 18 team chicken/ribs contest there last year and have asked for more space for this year along with getting the KCBS sanction.

We think we can get 30 teams into the space. We'll know more once we put a layout together.

Don't know if we can make room for a backyard category so Will you just need to sign up for the Pro. :wink:
I can tell you that we will have 100% CBJ's and over half will be Master. Nice thing about me judging 20+ contests last year is that I will pick the very judges in the area!

As we figure out the details we post them at www.wholehawgbbqfest.com

Thank you, Dave and Noah, for putting this together and getting it sanctioned.

We are skipping Sam's, so having another option close to home is nice. Not just for me, but it's nice for friends and family.

One question, tho.....will we have to cart water from the Goodyear Tire store???

Back