Pots and Pans

brdbbq

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I need to get a new set. Don't need nothing fancy just pratical and a good price. Chit at Wal mart is chit.

I love my Emerilware. I can't say enough about it, but the quality is great. They are made by Al-Clad.
stainless_center.jpg

I'm a big fan of Calphalon cookware. They aren't cheap, but they last forever. Kohl's and Bed, Bath and Beyond run specials on Calphalon at times.

Prior to that we had T-Fal brand and they cooked well and lasted for a couple of years.

I'm with Ron_L - Calphalon is the way to go, not cheap but lasts forever. I like that you can take steel wool to it if you need to.

I've worked through two sets of Calphalon nonstick. I'm going to have to give it up due to the aluminum issue. I'm vacillating between just going with cast iron or enamelware, but the weight of the pieces is a factor too. It'd be easier to brain VQ with a good heavy pan, but I'm going to have to work on my swing.

Emerialware is very heavy so be aware if you do buy it. Thats one reason my wife won't use mine. Hey we're not all Massholes just most of us.

Emerialware is very heavy so be aware if you do buy it. Thats one reason my wife won't use mine. Hey we're not all Massholes just most of us.

Tongue in Cheek remark I heard that on the radio when I moved here found it funny. Arseholes are every where just like opinions

brdbbq,

but really, your link doesn't work....
What did you buy?
Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing you are a moderator so you can just delete what you don't like.

I found it funny myself but if your viewing Q-Talk and pull that up what would go through your mind ? Enough said.

1st time I heard it was yesterday from my daughter. She goes to culinary school in Providence,RI. and brought it back with but hey it fits.

1st time I heard it was yesterday from my daughter. She goes to culinary school in Providence,RI. and brought it back with but hey it fits.

Sometimes but have not meet one yet...except highway. Whole nother story.

Back