Bandera Wheel mod ??

ace27705

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I have acquired a NB Bandera that I am currently working on.
The larger back wheels work fine but the smaller cheap (looks like office chair casters) are locked up and do not work well.I plan to use this in competition where even new wheels like this might not be user friendly on grass mud etc. Does anyone have any good mods and where to obtain better wheels ?

I welded a 3x2 inche plate to the bottom of the legs and bolted on some locking caster wheels from harbor freight to the plates has been working fine for several years

if your going to be rollling on grass, then look into the larger casters. I bolted a plate across the short sides of the frame and mounted the casters to that. Bandera 101 has a wheel mod in it but those were smaller ones that were just a little better than the originals.

I have acquired a NB Bandera that I am currently working on.
The larger back wheels work fine but the smaller cheap (looks like office chair casters) are locked up and do not work well.I plan to use this in competition where even new wheels like this might not be user friendly on grass mud etc. Does anyone have any good mods and where to obtain better wheels ?

Any place that sells small trailer, Go Kart, wagon wheels. Mount them on a bolt.

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_18845_18845

Back