Another Rhode Island Contest?

trohrs123

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I saw on KCBS web site another Rhode Island contest for October. the link for the web site gives no contest information or even mentions the contest...plus one of the smallest payouts of $2000.?!?:shocked:
http://www.woodlandmeetinghouse.com

Anybody have additional information or heard of this? I would suppose the one this weekend at URI is in jeopardy of not being an auto qualifier?

I saw on KCBS web site another Rhode Island contest for October. the link for the web site gives no contest information or even mentions the contest...plus one of the smallest payouts of $2000.?!?:shocked:
http://www.woodlandmeetinghouse.com

Anybody have additional information or heard of this? I would suppose the one this weekend at URI is in jeopardy of not being an auto qualifier?

Relax. :razz: October would be a qualifier for next year.

Tim is once bitten, twice shy. Did you send off for info? I don't see anything on the site.
It would suck if it takes away Wakefields auto for next year though.

Luckily it's the same weekend as the Royal and AC but I bet they will still get 15, even for only $2k total.

You know what I want to say but I'll bite my tongue...........

Boom Boom? :becky:

Hey, Tim qualified for the Royal and decided not to go! Going for the money in AC instead! Sellout! :becky: (We are also going to AC :icon_shy)

It's the same weekend as the AC contest and The Royal, ZBQ won't be in Foster. I don't know anything about this Foster contest. Can ask around in Wakefield - maybe Ray Depot knows something?

Boom Boom? :becky:

Hey, Tim qualified for the Royal and decided not to go! Going for the money in AC instead! Sellout! :becky: (We are also going to AC :icon_shy)

It's the same weekend as the AC contest and The Royal, ZBQ won't be in Foster. I don't know anything about this Foster contest. Can ask around in Wakefield - maybe Ray Depot knows something?

Hey...3 hour drive and $50,000.00 no brainer!!

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ

shake-and-bake2.jpg

Back