We have the hasty bake ranger! Chicken machine! 499.00 delivered!

Big Poppa

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
We are so excited with the little double secret chicken machine...the Hasty Bake Ranger...Some of the very top teams in KCBS are using it for chicken and walking! The perfect additional charcoal griller/roaster/smoker! $499.00 Delivered! Everybody needs one of the puppies! www.bigpoppasmokers.com

You still have to cook. Obviously. Nice comment. Would good cooks use poor cookers in comp? It is a very cool machine. THats all...If you're happy with your cooker than that is perfect.

Last edited:
i can testify i have never used one of these and still walk :cool:

Geez guys I never said that you walk automatically or that you didnt walk before...THis is a neat cooker....(and we walked in vista last weekend with it)

Sorry BP, didn't mean anything by my comment. I like the product & love your site. May be looking to get one of these soon. Peace Brother. ;)

I was surprised as I like what you do too! Great ending....If there is anything you need from us just holler! It's all about smokin

Peace and love reigns in the kingdom of the brethren once again:)

Has anybody bought one of these? I saw the portable last month and almost pulled the trigger but it was just too small, I saw this on today and just couldn't resist. Do they make a portable stand or legs so you don't have to use it on a table?

Im still looking at one as well. I want to know more about the hot spots when smoking. I wouldn't be doing anything big in here just maybe comp tri tips, burgers and maybe comp chicken.

also how big is that grate? 13x18?

Back