Big Butz Pale Ale Napalm BBQ 3 Way Should Have Been a Throwdown Pizza

Oldyote

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
This was supposed to be for the Half Drunk 3 Way Fiasco but the wind and rain kept me away from all of my outside toys. I was dreaming of trying this all week and tomorrow looks like a repeat of today. So I stayed indoors and used conventional methods of cooking.

I found a beer pizza crust recipe and thought a nice pale ale would work.

3way1.jpg

3way2.jpg

After "grilling" the chicken I diced it up and tossed it in some Big Butz private stock Napalm sauce. This is some great sauce that has a silent but deadly heat (use with caution).

3way3.jpg

3way4.jpg

For the pizza sauce I used the Big Butz Hot and then added some jalapenos, orange peppers, and red onion.

3way5.jpg

I bought a pizza kettle for my Performer and was really looking forward to using it, but that will have to wait.

The pie turned out great. It was definitely made for a pepper head and I didn't need to worry about anyone else in the house eating my pie. The Pale Ale was a great choice for the crust and I only wish I could have tried out the pizza kettle. Oh well another time. I really liked the crust but think it would have turned out better at a higher temperature.

3way6.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Dude, that looks stupid good!

Tell me though, how much hotter is the Private Stock Napalm than the No Butz.

Love the Big Butz hot, great on my ribs and paulled pork.

You caught me. I don't know as I've not tried the No Butz yet.

My local meat market carries the regular and hot but anything else Tom has I have to order. I actually have a jar but am resisting opening it until I use up the other 37 jars of various sauces I have in the fridge.

I actually have a jar but am resisting opening it until I use up the other 37 jars of various sauces I have in the fridge.

That's smart, cuz once you gone there the rest of the sauces will be dead to you

Sent from my fancy schmancy iPhone using Tapatalk from right outside your window.

That's beautiful!! I'll take two slices please. :mrgreen:

Looks very good.

Was the chicken still tender ? I notice you covered the chicken with cheese. I tend to put mine on towards the end of the cook after a quick steaming with some garlic butter and then on top of the cheese.

Looks very good.

Was the chicken still tender ? I notice you covered the chicken with cheese. I tend to put mine on towards the end of the cook after a quick steaming with some garlic butter and then on top of the cheese.

Lately when making chicken breast I cut cut the breast in half and put them on a cast iron grill pan in my gasser. I crank the gasser up all the way and essentially fry them in grill.

They cook fast and stay moist. I put the cheese on top just cuz I like it that way - I guess I never really thought to much about it.

Back