Sweet Seduction...

Dan,

Did we ever get a review of Sweet Seduction on your butt? Or was our call at a recent Comp that I read about enough of a review? :-D

I'm doing two butts Thursday night - one for my office and one for my wife's. I got my bottle of Season All and Sweet Seduction all ready to go.

Dan,

Did we ever get a review of Sweet Seduction on your butt? Or was our call at a recent Comp that I read about enough of a review? :-D

I'm doing two butts Thursday night - one for my office and one for my wife's. I got my bottle of Season All and Sweet Seduction all ready to go.

No, I did not post about it - memory loss!!!!

I cooked it with about 75% Season All and 25% S.S. (approximate...didn't measure). I was worried all the sugars in the S.S. would burn during a high heat/fast cook. I foiled at about 160-170. No burnt areas, whew. Taste was great...when I pulled the meat, though, I hit it with a bit of Spicy Apple and mixed it in. Sorry, but it's hard for me to stay away from the Spicy Apple.

I would recommend, though, that since you are in IL, you send me your shaker of Sweet Seduction and I'll trade you something else. You won't want to get hooked on S.S. do ya?????

Funny guy. :-D

Spicy Apple? That is the only one I haven't tried yet. That will have to be in the next order...

Non-conformist or original????

While I think all of the S.M. rubs are great - the Spicy Apple is my favorite on pork.
There! I said it! My name is Dan Chambers and I am addicted to S.M. Spicy Apple on pork!!!!

I feel so much better now.

Received my package yesterday evening. Ordered and received in just over 48 hours. Received with plenty of time to spare before my BBQ this weekend. Great customer service! Thanks Steph!

I just picked up some "breakfast pork chops" - thin, boneless. THinking of doing them bacon wrapped with S.S. Thoughts?????

sure, come on down! Of course, they'll be real grits and hot buttered biscuits (southern mod)

I'll try to get pictures, but I'll at least post a review. I'm having to fight myself...keep wanting to put Spicy Apple on any/everything pork...must.use.sweet seduction.today.must.break.S.A./pork.addiction.must.....must....mu............................

Fight the power! I broke my cherry addiction! And now, I am strung out on Sweet Seduction. I have done two comps with this stuff since coming out with it and have taken first in chicken and a first in pork.:cool::tape:

Ok...ok...enough rub talk already! Lol! What some of you may NOT know is that my wife and I took 1st place two years in a row in Whistler for our pulled pork using Steph's SAUCE...yep! Not tellin' ya which one though...too many Canadian lurkers wanting our secret! Lol! Try 'em all...seriously!

Back