141 pounds

Yakfishingfool

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
of pork buts going on in about 3 hours. gonna be smoking all night. Pull tomorrow, alloquat, suck and freeze, using a friends blast chiller to do it. Can't wait!

Damn, and I'm impressed with myself when I do 20 lbs of pulled pork! Post some pics if you can!

Pu$$y.

I'm cooking 156.4 lbs on two drums...

in a thunderstorm..

and I'm out of beer.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 190
Pu$$y.

I'm cooking 156.4 lbs on two drums...

in a thunderstorm..

and I'm out of beer.

Yeah... but can you do all of that while wearing acid washed daisy dukes style jean shorts with frillies coming off the ends like Yak can ???

:pound:

Have fun Scott !!!! just messing w/ ya... What's the dry rub of choice for this one ???

Yeah... but can you do all of that while wearing acid washed daisy dukes style jean shorts with frillies coming off the ends like Yak can ???

:pound:

Have fun Scott !!!! just messing w/ ya... What's the dry rub of choice for this one ???

Ummmm...no.:redface:

Don't ever say dry rub and Daisy Dukes in the same paragraph...ever.

BTW-Hey Sacco...Baaaaahhhh

and he's not alone....if Charcoal Charlie got Scott's shorts

Attachments

• old-guy-daisy-dukes.jpeg
    old-guy-daisy-dukes.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 172
Do they call him "Charcoal Charlie" because he has "lump" in his shorts?

welp, still up! Smokers is doing great, but it did get cold tonight. Tonight's wardrobe is double t-shirt, one being a Trooper Biathlon official Tee, and one is the Jamaica Bay kayak fishing tournament official tee. For those that care, apparently several of you...I'm wearing clean grey boxer briefs, no spots or stains, and a soothing pair of sweat pants in a dull olive green. No socks. And I think I just farted...So what's new with you???

My whole pile of meat is stalled in the 160's. Been there about an hour, hour and a half. the Pug is up and snorting i my face, wife and kids still asleep....may texas crutch theses things....

Wait... You THINK you farted??? :crazy:

May want to check and see if the drawers are still clean. :becky:

Bruce

Back