REALLY good Kingsford deal!

MushCreek

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Okay, last weekend Home Depot had Kingsford Original, two 20's for $10- good deal, right? SO I stocked up, since I smoke/grill more in the winter than summer anyhow. I walk into Lowe's this morning, and they have KO two 14's for $7. Same price per pound; again, a good deal. But wait, there's more! On each 2-pack, there's a $10 Lowe's coupon! You have to spend $50, but since I'm building a house soon, $50 at Lowe's is like $1 at the meat counter- no problem. Let me get this straight; I'm buying $10 bills for $7, AND getting 28# of KO, free?! Time to empty the truck and head back up there......

I don't know if this is local or widespread, but if you shop at Lowe's, it's a no-brainer!

I was at Lowes this morning and as I pulled in someone pulled out with a truck bed full of briquets. Seriously he had ropes and bunge cords holding them all in.

I checked out Lowe's website and the sale last thru 12-01-2010.

I walked around the pile of Kingsford at Lowe's this morning to get to the Stubb's. Might shoulda slowed down, but I had a target locked....

I walked around the pile of Kingsford at Lowe's this morning to get to the Stubb's. Might shoulda slowed down, but I had a target locked....

That's called "man shopping", i.e. git in git out!!!!

Now a good woman would walk around looking for hours comparing prices and "maybe" find the good deal. Naaaaa never happen they don't think q'ing.

I man shop all the time, wife hates it.......

Paul B
SS UDS

Back