Undertaker Slaw Featuring Candied Smoked Peppers - Vid and Pron

Donnie,

Dig you brutha. Dig the Prince track too. Dig the cool funk vibe in the video even if you do act like Sly after he got into heroin. :biggrin:

Looks like an amazingly creative dish and I will have to try it. Thank you for the efforts you put forth for the sake of the Brethren.

it's all good...NBL

I just spent an hour or more watching some of your videos and LOVE them!

not too crazy about the music either...just turn the sound off and watch some good Q

From what I have seen! Dont think the Q is good either.. Raw ribs sitting on newspaper? Butts just thrown in a sink mustard everywhere? Just not clean enough for me..

Brisket advice is spot on. Mustard sauce is awesome. I haven't made the slaw, but these vids are the real deal. You just have to view them with funky glasses to get it. Or don't, nobody is forcing anyone to watch them.

Brisket advice is spot on. Mustard sauce is awesome. I haven't made the slaw, but these vids are the real deal. You just have to view them with funky glasses to get it. Or don't, nobody is forcing anyone to watch them.

I used to love the peppers right out of the mason jar after they were candied. maybe a week or month later. Awesome! I use to eat them, then lick my fingers, then of course rub my freshly licked fingers all over the raw ribs or the sink I had just sterilized before I dumped the raw meat in it. MMMMMMMMM no gloves Chris. I was liberating.

^^^^ For breaking his own Mindy Vega rule. Remember, no perversion.:wink:

Back