Just re-read this... I would weld the lid on top. Then cut it horizontally. If you're not much of a welder this will be good practice.

Thanks!
I ain't gonna weld it myself.
I noticed there's a sort of silicone in the rim of the lid,should I remove that?

This item is not for sale in the state of California and Washington. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.

I know my neighobor got around that somehow when he built his double barrel. Is this a new law or one that been on the books for a while?
Are you referring to Countr'ys waste incinerator? The king of the trailer park has connections.

Can't buy wood stove kits. barrel kits or the likes. Harbor Freight used to sell them in the stores now they don't. I called Northern tool and told them that it was for a BBQ and they still said no.

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_20894_20894

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_346054_346054

Nope shipped to Az. I have a mobile in Bullhead. Neighbor tossed it in house and I picked it up this last weekend.

FAIRLANEBUFFEDassembly052.jpg

FAIRLANEBUFFEDassembly050.jpg

FAIRLANEBUFFEDassembly049.jpg

FAIRLANEBUFFEDassembly047.jpg

FAIRLANEBUFFEDassembly053.jpg

FAIRLANEBUFFEDassembly054.jpg

FAIRLANEBUFFEDassembly055.jpg

FAIRLANEBUFFEDassembly056.jpg

smoker1.jpg

smoker2.jpg

FAIRLANEBUFFEDassembly030.jpg

FAIRLANEBUFFEDassembly032.jpg

pron020.jpg

pron007.jpg

pron012.jpg

pron008.jpg

pron010.jpg

This weekend I made some handles from a broomstick,and today I got my charcoal grate and chimney back from the welder.
what did you use for your charcoal grate below your cooking grate?
also is that the refrigerator shelve you used in the pic?
THE YELLOW ONE

what did you use for your charcoal grate below your cooking grate?
also is that the refrigerator shelve you used in the pic?
THE YELLOW ONE

A welding shop fabricated the charcoal grate,it's a metal frame with a thin sheet of pervorated metal welded on the inside of the frame.
If I were you I would pick something that has bigger holes in it,I wanted to get expanded metal but it's kinda hard to get around here.
I don't have much trouble with it cause my briquettes leave almost no ash.

Yes,that's indeed the refrigerator shelf.:-D
As you can see it fits almost perfect!

SP_A0615.jpg

SP_A0616.jpg

SP_A0621.jpg

A welding shop fabricated the charcoal grate,it's a metal frame with a thin sheet of pervorated metal welded on the inside of the frame.
If I were you I would pick something that has bigger holes in it,I wanted to get expanded metal but it's kinda hard to get around here.
I don't have much trouble with it cause my briquettes leave almost no ash.

Yes,that's indeed the refrigerator shelf.:-D
As you can see it fits almost perfect!

SP_A0615.jpg

SP_A0616.jpg

SP_A0621.jpg

and you havent had any problems with it huh?
well if all else fails ill just use the frig shelf. i have a pic of it in the other post of mine "a little help please". we will see what happens
thanks

Back