BBQ Man

W

we'll smoke u

Well the company I worked for went under, witch left me with out a job. Lost my vacation no severence pay just have a nice day. So I'm going to give my catering gig my full attention. going to do some roadside vending and willing to try anything to make it a go. I have wanted to do this for sometime now but always got cold feet.

Went thru my State inspection yesterday and passed with flying colors. Next week will go thru my county inspection they requier a commesary to vend or cater in the county I live in.

I have not been around much lately with evrthing that has been going on but hope to have more time to stop in and chat with you all

Wish me luck I'm going to need it.

I wish you all the success in the world. Wealth of knowledge here, just ask, brother!

Thanks guy's I know you have my back.

Chuchwagon I live in Douglas county witch is right outside of Omaha, Nabraska. It's kinda funny how this works but my state wide permit does not include Omaha so I have to have a seperate inspection for them.

Big Bother Smoke I tried some of your rub at Tom and Char's the other night great stuff you will be hearing from me soon I need some.

Good luck Scott. You know how to do it so now you just have to go out there and get it done.

Sorry to hear about the job Scott! Good luck with the new venture, I am sure you will be very successful!!

From one roadside vendor to another....good luck bro!

Lots of work but very satisfying at the end of the day! :biggrin:

Lots of luck Scott. I'm sure you'll do great, Sorry about the job, but maybe it's a blessing in disguise. You said you been wanting to do this for some time, but were scared too step off. Well now you have too. We know you can do it. We'll be rooting fer ya..specily when we see your pron..

Good Luck, Scott. Any good company would be lucky to have you, and stupid to do you like that.

Sorry to hear about the job, but it may have opened a better door for you! Good luck, lots of work, but what you make is yours!

Thanks guy's I know you have my back.

Chuchwagon I live in Douglas county witch is right outside of Omaha, Nabraska. It's kinda funny how this works but my state wide permit does not include Omaha so I have to have a seperate inspection for them.

Big Bother Smoke I tried some of your rub at Tom and Char's the other night great stuff you will be hearing from me soon I need some.

Glad you enjoyed it, Scott!

Sorry to hear about the job Scott. Good luck with the vending. As I always say to Mista: Do what you love and the money will follow. :icon_cool

Thanks all I new I would get a pick me up if I posted here to let you guy's know what was going on.

Peace, Love, and BBQ

Back