• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Call me insane, All in the name of BBQ science. 51 below zero

You're insane and damn that is cold.

So do you think the bird will flash freeze while taking it into the house?
LOL... it was steaming like crazy when i cut into that sucker. :biggrin1:

Now i'm gonna do some snow blowing and shoveling.

Yes you are insane!
...but thanks for the reportage. :becky:

Bird looks great.

I think I would have had more clothing on thou.

You should call the local news team....I bet you'd be the lead story....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Yea they would have laughed at me on the phone and say take a pic and send it in. :laugh:

Level 3 snow emergency now. It's eerily quiet outside..no traffic, no snow blowers running or people shoveling their snow.

You got a set of Brass ones cooking at that OS temp, don't let 'em clink together they might shatter:shocked: I'd be string roasting that Clucker on the hearth.

The Mav transmitter display froze up so i had to hang it on the inside of the reflectix so it could dethaw. :shock:

Thats pretty crazy. I posted in your other thread how I was having issues with my maverick over NYE in some super sub zero temps. First I lost the display, then it eventually just stopped sending all together. Sounds like you got an advantage of being able to put in inside your insulation there. I didn't have an option like that.

Be watching to see how this turns out. Its -20F here now with windchills as well. They canceled work and Im NOT going outside again. Took the dog around the block was quite enough.

Back