Three firsts!

That turkey looks sooo good!

I've never used any of the Oakridge stuff before, the death dust sounds interesting.

I've never used any of the Oakridge stuff before, the death dust sounds interesting.

My first time using it. I just got an assortment including some of the death dust, thought I would try it on some wings. The brine mix and the game bird rub combination worked on the turkey, I'll try it again for sure. I do really like the fact that you can get different sizes to try.

My first time using it. I just got an assortment including some of the death dust, thought I would try it on some wings. The brine mix and the game bird rub combination worked on the turkey, I'll try it again for sure. I do really like the fact that you can get different sizes to try.

I'll probably try some, does it have a lot of cumin or mostly chile powder. I like chile powders without all the cumin, too tacoey sometimes. The mix really sounds good, the death dust that is. They had me at Guajillo. :smile:

Nice looking bird. We have been doing ours smoked since I first tried it. Gave up deep frying.

Back