Craigslist steal, I mean deal, of the year.

Great deal. I bet if you told him, he would've given it to you anyway. Sounds like he just wanted it gone. I think you did him a favor. I never find deals on cl here in the los Angeles area. It's all dealers and junk most of the time. Great score. Enjoy!

It's the 18.5. I couldn't be happier. Gonna fire her up this weekend.

What?!?!? This weekend?!?!?! You have that beauty in your grubby paws and you have the self-restraint to wait until the weekend???

Seriously though, great deal. I like your floors too, btw.

Only other person I have seen equal this was a guy I know in Florida who got a XL Egg for free from his brother in law. His sister tells the BIL now that she's pregnant she didn't want the Egg around because it'd be a fire hazard. I asked him if they gave him their stove too, and he just laughed. Sometimes I wonder if it was some sort of sibling scam...

You got the hook up man, congrats.

I'm so proud of you for taking it off that poor man's hands for no charge whatsoever!

I will offer you a hundred for it. Great score, I hope you drop him off some ribs or something because he certainly treated you right on that deal. Those are great little smokers.

What a great score! Somewhere, at some point, you must have done something good. Karma, man! Congrats! :thumb:

he should be horse whipped, shot and then hanged....darn these thieves!

nice work peas!!

YOU MUST HIDE THE EVIDENCE!!!! SEND THIS TO MY HOUSE IMMEDIATELY!!!

I will hide it and then send out a few of my lawyer friends to help keep this from going to court. Did you where a ski mask while you stole this?!!

Jk, great (lucky brastard) score!! :thumb:

Wow, great score! And it came with a cover! And it looks like a newer model so it probably has the bigger water pan too!

Back