World Food Championship: Vegas

sfisch

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
We are contemplating making the trip out but preliminary figures for shipping our equipment out ahead of us is pretty expensive. The biggest problems appear to be the EZ Ups and Tables. The rest we can box, put on a pallet and wrap for shipment.
Is there anyone in the Vegas area who would have a couple tables and maybe 2 EZ ups available for use that week?
We are checking on a price to Fed Ex or even pay extra on the plane for the EZ ups but Tables will still be a problem.

Thanks
Scott

You might also consider googling exhibit rental for Las Vegas. It is the conventional capital of the world and there are plenty of companies that could rent you EZ-ups.

Traveling that far with equipment sounds absolutely exhausting. We'll be there, but luckily we're only cooking potato salad.
According to yahoo maps, its only 2000.8 miles. Don't really want to drive but airfare is climbing quick too.

Scott

According to yahoo maps, its only 2000.8 miles. Don't really want to drive but airfare is climbing quick too.

Scott

That's a solid couple days of driving. That sounds terrible, haha. There are four of us on the team flying out, but fortunately Reeser's is paying for some of the travel. My lowest mileage tow vehicle has 200k miles, so I don't know if we'll ever travel like the hardcore teams do :(

Edit: "terrible" because I get bored and restless on long trips. I'm like a little kid.

Last edited:
Back