**Seeking Volunteers, Wannabees & Fanatics - NorCal

Jefferson does have some good breweries. And John must have priviledges at the one in Chico by now. :becky:

Guerry, there were complaints that my last avatar looked like a butt, so I put some clothes on Platy.

Okay boys & girls - I have located to the bay area and first comp is the Bay Area BBQ Championships. July 6th & 7th.

http://www.bayareabbq.org/

Should be a huge time, and we may even get a call.

Please start forming a line to my right with completed applications. :mrgreen:

I hope you took that with the humor intended. Nor Cal has its pros and cons. Good BBQ joints is one of the things that are few and far between..

I hope you took that with the humor intended. Nor Cal has its pros and cons. Good BBQ joints is one of the things that are few and far between..

I absolutely did. :thumb:

So far so good with the move and the transition.

Okay boys & girls - I have located to the bay area and first comp is the Bay Area BBQ Championships. July 6th & 7th.

http://www.bayareabbq.org/

Should be a huge time, and we may even get a call.

Please start forming a line to my right with completed applications. :mrgreen:

Go man GO!!! Best of luck! I'll be cookin' over on this side of the ole miss at the same time, for a bunch of dam**d kids... Looks like we'll be having 70-80 and still counting; I had to bump up my pork order yesterday.

John, in California... There's just something not right with that!!! Enjoy my friend, and kick some butt on the 7th!!!

Go man GO!!! Best of luck! I'll be cookin' over on this side of the ole miss at the same time, for a bunch of dam**d kids... Looks like we'll be having 70-80 and still counting; I had to bump up my pork order yesterday.

John, in California... There's just something not right with that!!! Enjoy my friend, and kick some butt on the 7th!!!

Hance - Any cooking is good cooking, so I hope you enjoy.

The whole "John in California" thing hasn't proved itself yet. I hope the 7th goes a ways in helping that.

These folks out here need a whole lot of training, from how to drive like a redneck, to how to drink like a redneck. :tsk:

However if I can just figure out how to beat Harry Soo in California then all will be good with the world.

:clap2:

So how excited are you to get away from Stockton? I visit Calli once a year (been more like twice last couple) and would help if in town. Are you going to post up when needing help? Or just getting people arranged now and it'll be the last we hear if it?

So how excited are you to get away from Stockton? I visit Calli once a year (been more like twice last couple) and would help if in town. Are you going to post up when needing help? Or just getting people arranged now and it'll be the last we hear if it?

I actually enjoyed the entertainment value that Stockton offers.

Of course, you have to understand that watching toothless prostitutes ply their trade & taunting homeless people is considered entertainment where I come from. :biggrin1:

I can always use help, we are a small team and welcome any brethren involvement.
I will post here for each event we do (probably 3 more this year).

However if I can just figure out how to beat Harry Soo in California then all will be good with the world.

:clap2:

Ole Harry may look n talk *funny* to those of us eastern rednecks, but I'll bet he can cook his tail off!!! Kick Soooooo! <--- there's a bumper sticker there

Back