Roc City Video - Que and a Half Men

BMinahan

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Here it is. Enjoy! Thanks for all who participated. We had a blast!

[ame]http://youtu.be/uwjOQg0cwLw[/ame]

Mauler the Midget?! Bwahahahaha!!! :laugh: When he took the golf cart I almost lost my coffee all over my keyboard. Then the older lady singing Flat Bottom Girls, lmao! You guys definitely win the award for having the most fun at a contest. Well done!

Aww you cut out the top 20 for the rib cookoff, you could have seen my handsome face at 13th. You might say I "Ribboned" one off, LOL. It was indeed a great time with awesome weather and the location is fantastic as long as the weather is good... Next year will have a complete team ready to do the whole weekend.

I was right across from you guys along the lake and was wondering what the heck was going on over there with all of the bad kareoke...now I know! Awesome video guys. Nicely done. :clap:

Roc City

Ryan,
We usually have a few of our friends show up at competitions to help eat our leftovers. We cooked 6 racks of ribs for the rib cookoff on Saturday and needed to unload the excess food. So we decided to ask people when they walked by our site if they wanted to try our ribs. We told them that we could not serve them to the general public, only family or friends. So in order to become friends, we would need to have a bonding moment. They could sing with us, dance with us, or hullahoop. It’s amazing that everyone except for 1 couple wanted to be our friends!

We certainly do have a lot of fun at competitions. We have three basic rules we follow:
1. Cook the best darn BBQ we can.
2. Have as much fun as we can.
3. Don’t forget rule #1.

I will tell you this, I am glad this weekend is over. I can’t handle laughing for 3 days straight. My ribs hurt and I can’t stop smiling!

- Bill

Great guys... but next time please don't cut the awards. There's more coverage of drunk hoola chick than the awards... and I *know* you guys were there. OK yes I want to see my long sexy legs on YouTube. There, I said it.

Bbq

"Great guys... but next time please don't cut the awards. There's more coverage of drunk hoola chick than the awards... and I *know* you guys were there."

That why it is featuring Que and a Half Men. Not Pork Butt and Chicken Legs... LOL! Win the Grand and we'll be sure to get those hot and sexy legs on YouTube... for sure!

- Bill

Great Video

Great Video guys. I stopped over and visited you on Saturday just before NEBS callouts. I appreciate you telling me a little bit about your setup and explaing to me the water feed system. You guys seem to be all about what Comp BBQ'ing is. Having a great time, talking to people and hopefully placing well. Good luck there rest of the season.

Patrick Velyk

Patrick,
Thanks! We try our best! Nice meeting you also.

Tell U What BBQ - She was a riot... I agree! When she pointed at me and said "Get on my bike and ride", I lost it!

We are going to start adding this warning to our videos:
WARNING!!! High comical content. Be prepared to laugh uncontrollably and lose bodily functions for short periods of time.

-Bill

Back